The horizontal 80 litre electric water heater Lemet Greenline is manufactured to the highest specifications. The electric boiler consists of mere high quality parts. Dating back to 1978 Lemet has continuously produced high quality electric water heaters, buffer tanks and storage water heaters. The price is great too. This horizontal storage water heater is a complete kit with a wall-mounting bracket and a 6 bar pressure relief valve.
The enamel steel tank (virtually stress-proof and a durable tank) is insulated with the latest in PUR foam insulation. That will help reduce your energy bill as it will keep its temperature for longer. 2000 watts is the heating element, which will speed up the heating dramatically. Quicker than most other water heaters on the market.
All lemet water heaters have a CE mark. 2 Year warrantee coverage and ErP compliant.
- Water heater Lemet Greenline 80 litre horizontal;
- Approximate capacity with normal use: shower for 3-4 persons, shower and washbasin for 2-3 persons, click for calculator;
- Suitable for: houses, recreational buildings, offices, staff rooms, garages, boats, caravans and motor homes;
- Diameter/ height: 17.3/ 31.5 inches (44/ 80 cm);
- Nett weight (without water): 52.91 lb (24 kgs);
- Direct heated;
- Heating element: 2000 watt;
- Fast heating time: Yes;
- Heating time to 65 °C (149 °F) is approximately 125 minutes;
- Maximum rated current: 9.1 A;
- Maximum rated temperature: 167 °F (75 °C);
- Optimal temperature for longer lifespan: 149 °F (65 °C). Set rotary switch to max;
- Maximum tank working pressure: 0.6 MPa / 6 bar;
- For horizontal installation only (NOT vertical);
- Connection: bottom;
- Connection tube spacing: 3.9" (10 cm);
- 1/2" connection;
- Adjustable temperature: Yes;
- Temperature controller: Yes;
- Anti-freeze protection: Yes;
- Magnesium anode to protect heating element from corrosion: Yes;
- Insulation: Yes, latest generation PUR foam;
- Insulation: IPA24;
- Tank: single enamel steel tank;
- FREE OF CHARGE 6 bar pressure relief valve included (use this valve to retain guarantee);
- Pre-assembled wall-mounting bracket included;
- Unassembled UK plug included;
- Made in the EU;
- 2 year guarantee;
- Delivery: 3 to 4 working days;
- Download datasheet;
- Download declaration of conformity (CE-EEN);
- Download general manual;
- Download additional Lemet manual;
We can supply one of two pressure relief valves free of charge. Please indicate, which one you prefer by ticking the box at 'Available options' when ordering. The valve with the red lever has a small orifice. You can connect the supplied discharge pipe that orifice to drain of drops of expansion water. The other valve is a WRAS approved pressure relief valve. This WRAS approved valve can only be used together with a WRAS approved check valve and a WRAS approved expansion vessel.
Install the ordered 6 bar pressure relief valve or a 6 bar WRAS or KIWA approved pressure relief valve for the water heater to function properly and to retain your guarantee.
Using the wrong bar pressure relief valve can cause leakage inside the boiler as the working pressure inside the tank will exceed the maximum tank working pressure of 6 bar. It can also cause excessive calcification inside the tank. Calcification on the heating element slows heat transfer and will cause the heating element to overheat. Overheating weakens the steel and will eventually cause the steel to tear resulting in a short circuit.
In case you use the supplied 6 bar pressure relief valve please connect the supplied plastic hose to the orifice on the valve. Ensure the plastic hose is facing downwards and drains of the drops of expansion water uninterruptedly into a drain. Never over-tighten the supplied pressure relief valve as you might damage the check valve on the inside of the pressure relief valve.
We strongly recommend to install a pressure reducing valve if the water pressure is too high (5 bar or more) or if you suffer from fluctuating water pressure. High water pressure and/or fluctuating water pressure often occur in apartment building, flats, farms, older houses and houses and buildings in elevated areas. Install a pressure reducing valve where your mains water supply line enters your premises or right behind the pressure relief valve. Ensure the water pressure is set at 3 bar. Any damage caused by a too high water pressure or fluctuating water pressure will not be covered by the warrantee.
Water heater 80 Litre Lemet Greenline Horizontal
- Product Code: LEM80H
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £211.96