The Ariston Velis is perhaps one of the most eyecatching electric water heaters currently available thanks to its sleek design. The design and the fact it is merely 27 cm (10.6 inches) deep allows you to install it anywhere in plain view. The electric water heater Suitable for both horizontal and vertical installation.
The ECO function will record water consumption during a week and will then automatically switch to ECO mode. The recorded data the electric water heater can achieve considerable energy savings. The use of two internal tanks means there is less mixing of cold water and less water needs to be heated, so the electric heater power of merely 1500 watt is sufficient. Ideal for a trailer, for instance.
We can supply one of two pressure relief valves free of charge. Please indicate, which one you prefer by ticking the box at 'Available options' when ordering. The valve with the red lever has a small orifice. You can connect the supplied discharge pipe that orifice to drain of drops of expansion water. The other valve is a WRAS approved pressure relief valve. This WRAS approved valve can only be used together with a WRAS approved check valve and a WRAS approved expansion vessel.
Install the ordered 6 bar pressure relief valve or a 6 bar WRAS or KIWA approved pressure relief valve for the water heater to function properly and to retain your guarantee.
- Electric water heater 50 litre Ariston Velis;
- Suitable for: shower for 1-2 people, shower and washbasin 1 people;
- Direct heated;
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 80 cm (31.5 inches) x 49 cm (19.3 inches) x 27 cm (10.6 inches);
- Nett weight 20 kgs (44.09 lbs);
- Includes Fischer anchoring bolts;
- Suitable for both horizontal and vertical installation;
- Digital display;
- Eco function;
- 1500 watt;
- 220/230 volt;
- Magnesium anode protection;
- Maximum tank working pressure 8 bar / 0.8 MPa;
- Titanium coated tank;
- Copper heater element;
- PUR foam insulated;
- 1/2" water connection;
- Anti-freeze protection;
- Supplied with a 6 bar pressure relief valve (0.6 MPa) supplied FREE OF CHARGE. Use this valve or the WRAS approved valve below to retain your warrantee;
- Or supplied with a 6 bar WRAS approved pressure relief valve supplied FREE OF CHARGE. This can only be used in combination with a WRAS approved check valve and WRAS approved expansion vessel;
- Includes wall-mounting bracket;
- 3 year guarantee;
- Delivery time 3 to 4 working days;
- Download manual;
Ariston Velis 50 litre
- Product Code: Ariston50
- Availability: Out of stock
- Ex Tax: £308.00