The ECOWAY Lemet 50 litre high quality electric boiler is an EU manufactured unit that is the perfect option as a kitchen or shower water heater. The ECOWAY has energy label B. With nearly 40 years of manufacturing experience Lemet produces durable, reliable and attractively priced electric water heaters (storage water heaters). Every electric water heater comes with a free 6 bar pressure relief valve.
The Lemet ECOWAY electric water heater has a digital display and an ECO Function. The ECO function will minimize electrical losses reducing your power consumption significantly. When you connect the water heater it wil monitor your hot water usage and set a program suited to your needs. The DAILY TIME PROGRAMMER allows you to program 3 separate time blocks when you would want hot water available.
The controller heats up the water heater periodically to 167 °F (75 °C) to eliminate the possibility of legionella. The "DRY STOP" function prevents the heating element from damage in case the tank is empty. Lemet water heaters have been produced in the EU, carry a CE mark and are ErP ready. Warrantee is 2 years.
- Water heater Lemet ECOWAY 50 litre;
- Approximate capacity with normal use: short shower for 2 persons, shower and washbasin for 1 person, click for calculator;
- Suitable for: houses, recreational buildings, offices, staff rooms, garages, boats, caravans and motor homes;
- Diameter/ height: 17.3/ 22 inches (44/ 56 cm);
- Nett weight (without water): 37.48 lb (17 kgs);
- Direct heated;
- Heating element: 2000 watt;
- Fast heating time: Yes;
- Heating time to 65 °C (149 °F) is approximately 80 minutes;
- Maximum rated current: 9.1 A;
- Maximum rated temperature: 167 °F (75 °C) / internal: 185 °F (85 °C);
- Optimal temperature for longer lifespan: 149 °F (65 °C). Set the display to 149 °F (65 °C);
- Maximum tank working pressure: 0.6 MPa / 6 bar;
- For vertical installation only (NOT horizontal);
- Connection: bottom;
- Connection tube spacing: 3.9" (10 cm);
- 1/2" connection;
- LED display;
- ECO function;
- DAILY TIME PROGRAMMER: set 3 time ranges per day to benefit from low tariff periods;
- Temperature indicator: Yes, digital;
- Temperature controller: Yes, digital;
- Anti-freeze protection: Yes;
- Anti legionella function: Yes;
- "DRY STOP" FUNCTION: prevents the heater from damage when tank holds no water;
- DIAGNOSTICS: signals incorrect operation;
- Electric control system: allows you to set the parameters accurately;
- Active electric protection: will disconnect the heating elements at two poles;
- Magnesium anode to protect heating element from corrosion: Yes;
- Insulation: Yes, latest generation PUR foam;
- Insulation value: IP24;
- Tank: single enamel steel tank;
- Supplied with a 6 bar pressure relief valve (0.6 MPa) supplied FREE OF CHARGE. Use this valve or the WRAS approved valve below to retain your warrantee;
- Or supplied with a 6 bar WRAS approved pressure relief valve supplied FREE OF CHARGE. This can only be used in combination with a WRAS approved check valve and WRAS approved expansion vessel;
- wall-mounting bracket included;
- Unassembled UK plug included;
- Made in the EU;
- 2 year guarantee;
- Delivery: 3 to 4 working days;
- Download ECOWAY manual;
- Download Lemet manual;
- Download additional Lemet manual;
We can supply one of two pressure relief valves free of charge. Please indicate, which one you prefer by ticking the box at 'Available options' when ordering. The valve with the red lever has a small orifice. You can connect the supplied discharge pipe that orifice to drain of drops of expansion water. The other valve is a WRAS approved pressure relief valve. This WRAS approved valve can only be used together with a WRAS approved check valve and a WRAS approved expansion vessel.
Install the ordered 6 bar pressure relief valve or a 6 bar WRAS or KIWA approved pressure relief valve for the water heater to function properly and to retain your guarantee.
Using the wrong bar pressure relief valve can cause leakage inside the boiler as the working pressure inside the tank will exceed the maximum tank working pressure of 6 bar. It can also cause excessive calcification inside the tank. Calcification on the heating element slows heat transfer and will cause the heating element to overheat. Overheating weakens the steel and will eventually cause the steel of the heating element to tear resulting in a short circuit.
We strongly recommend to install a pressure reducing valve if the water pressure is too high (5 bar or more) or if you suffer from fluctuating water pressure. High water pressure and/or fluctuating water pressure often occur in apartment building, flats, farms, older houses and houses and buildings in elevated areas. Install a pressure reducing valve where your mains water supply line enters your premises or right behind the pressure relief valve. Ensure the water pressure is set at 3 bar. Any damage caused by a too high water pressure or fluctuating water pressure will not be covered by the warrantee.
Water heater 50 Litre Lemet Ecoway
- Product Code: LEMETECO50
- Availability: 2 weeks
- Ex Tax: £181.81