The 80 litre ECOWAY electric water heater from Lemet is made in the EU and is a high quality kitchen and shower water heater. Lemet has nearly 40 years experience in manufacturing reliable, high quality and very affordable electric boilers. The Lemet Ecoway has an energy B label. Lemet produces several products, such as; horizontal water heaters, storage tanks, buffer tanks and electric water heaters (kitchen water heaters and shower water heaters). This 80 litre storage water heater comes with a free 6 bar pressure relief valve and a wall-mounting bracket.
The ECOWAY possesses a digital display that allows you to accurately set the temperature. Ideally set it at 149 °F (65 °C) for a even longer lifespan of your water heater. The ECO function helps reduce power losses, which will minimize power consumption. As soon as you switch on the electric water heater it will monitor hot water consumption for two weeks. The ECOWAY will automatically set a program accordingly. Set 3 different time ranges a day with the DAILY TIME PROGRAMMER to benefit from low energy tariffs (i.e. at night) .
To avoid legionella the controller will systematically heat to 167 °F (75 °C) to eliminate legionella bacteria. A "DRY STOP" function will prevent damage to your heating element as the tank runs dry. All Lemet products are CE marked. They are produced in the European Union meeting the highest standards. Each unit is in compliance with UK building regulations. Every Lemet electric water heater complies with the ErP directive. Each Lemet electric water heater has a full 2 year warrantee.
- Water heater ECOWAY Lemet 80 litre;
- Approximate capacity with normal use: shower for 3-4 persons, shower and washbasin for 2-3 persons, click for calculator;
- Suitable for: houses, recreational buildings, offices, staff rooms, garages, boats, caravans and motor homes;
- Diameter/ height: 17.3/ 31.5 inches (44/ 80 cm);
- Nett weight (without water): 50.71 lb (23 kgs);
- Direct heated;
- Heating element: 2000 watt;
- Fast heating time: Yes;
- Heating time to 65 °C (149 °F) is approximately 125 minutes;
- Maximum rated current: 9.1 A;
- Maximum rated temperature: 167 °F (75 °C)/ internal: 185 °F (85 °C);
- Optimal temperature for longer lifespan: 149 °F (65 °C). Set the display to 149 °F (65 °C);
- Maximum tank working pressure: 0.6 MPa / 6 bar;
- For vertical installation only (NOT horizontal);
- Connection: bottom;
- Connection tube spacing: 3.9" (10 cm);
- 1/2" connection;
- LED display;
- ECO function;
- DAILY TIME PROGRAMMER: set 3 time ranges per day to benefit from low tariff periods;
- Temperature indicator: Yes, digital;
- Temperature controller: Yes, digital;
- Anti-freeze protection: Yes;
- Anti legionella function: Yes;
- "DRY STOP" FUNCTION: prevents the heater from damage when tank holds no water;
- DIAGNOSTICS: signals incorrect operation;
- Electric control system: allows you to set the parameters accurately;
- Active electric protection: will disconnect the heating elements at two poles;
- Magnesium anode to protect heating element from corrosion: Yes;
- Insulation: Yes, latest generation PUR foam;
- Insulation value: IP24;
- Tank: single enamel steel tank;
- Supplied with a 6 bar pressure relief valve (0.6 MPa) supplied FREE OF CHARGE. Use this valve or the WRAS approved valve below to retain your warrantee;
- Or supplied with a 6 bar WRAS approved pressure relief valve supplied FREE OF CHARGE. This can only be used in combination with a WRAS approved check valve and WRAS approved expansion vessel;
- Wall-mounting bracket included;
- Unassembled UK plug included;
- Made in the EU;
- Compliant with UK building regulations;
- 2 year guarantee;
- Delivery: 3 to 4 working days;
- Download ECOWAY manual;
- Download datasheet;
- Download Lemet manual;
- Download additional manual;
We can supply one of two pressure relief valves free of charge. Please indicate, which one you prefer by ticking the box at 'Available options' when ordering. The valve with the red lever has a small orifice. You can connect the supplied discharge pipe that orifice to drain of drops of expansion water. The other valve is a WRAS approved pressure relief valve. This WRAS approved valve can only be used together with a WRAS approved check valve and a WRAS approved expansion vessel.
Install the ordered 6 bar pressure relief valve or a 6 bar WRAS or KIWA approved pressure relief valve for the water heater to function properly and to retain your guarantee.
Using the wrong bar pressure relief valve can cause leakage inside the boiler as the working pressure inside the tank will exceed the maximum tank working pressure of 6 bar. It can also cause excessive calcification inside the tank. Calcification on the heating element slows heat transfer and will cause the heating element to overheat. Overheating weakens the steel and will eventually cause the steel of the heating element to tear resulting in a short circuit.
In case you use the supplied 6 bar pressure relief valve please connect the supplied plastic hose to the orifice on the valve. Ensure the plastic hose is facing downwards and drains of the drops of expansion water uninterruptedly into a drain. Never over-tighten the supplied pressure relief valve as you might damage the check valve on the inside of the pressure relief valve.
Water heater 80 Litre Lemet Ecoway
- Product Code: LEMETECO80
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £206.60