The 80 litre electric water heater Greenline is manufactured by Lemet to the highest specifications. Only high quality components are used to produce this Lemet electric boiler. Lemet started back 1978 with the production of the first series of electric water heaters. That experience has helped them to produce high quality buffer tanks, storage water heaters and electric boilers at very affordable price. The set has a free 6 bar pressure relief valve included.
The insulation of Polyurethane will safeguard the water temperature inside the tank helping to minimize your electric consumption. The single enamel steel tank is very strong and is a very durable product. The heating element of 2000 watt will speed up the heating time significantly.
All Lemet products carry a CE hallmark and have been ErP approved. All parts carry a 2 year guarantee warrantee as standard coverage.
- Water heater 80 litre Lemet Greenline;
- Approximate capacity with normal use: shower for 3-4 persons, shower and washbasin for 2 persons, click for calculator;
- Suitable for: houses, recreational buildings, offices, staff rooms, garages, boats, caravans and motor homes;
- Diameter/ height: 17.3/ 31.5 inches (44/ 80 cm);
- Nett weight (without water): 50.71 lb (23 kgs);
- Direct heated;
- Heating element: 2000 watt;
- Fast heating time: Yes;
- Heating time to 65 °C (149 °F) is approximately 125 minutes;
- Maximum rated current: 9.1 A;
- Maximum rated temperature: 167 °F (75 °C);
- Optimal temperature for longer lifespan: 149 °F (65 °C). Set rotary switch to max;
- Maximum tank working pressure: 0.6 MPa / 6 bar;
- For vertical installation only (NOT horizontal);
- Connection: bottom;
- Connection tube spacing: 3.9" (10 cm);
- 1/2" connection;
- Adjustable temperature: Yes;
- Temperature controller: Yes;
- Anti-freeze protection: Yes;
- Magnesium anode to protect heating element from corrosion: Yes;
- Insulation: Yes, latest generation PUR foam;
- Insulation: IPA24;
- Tank: single enamel steel tank;
- Supplied with a 6 bar pressure relief valve (0.6 MPa) supplied FREE OF CHARGE. Use this valve or the WRAS approved valve below to retain your warrantee;
- Or supplied with a 6 bar WRAS approved pressure relief valve supplied FREE OF CHARGE. This can only be used in combination with a WRAS approved check valve and WRAS approved expansion vessel;
- Wall-mounting bracket included;
- Unassembled UK plug included;
- Made in the EU;
- 2 year guarantee;
- Delivery: 3 to 4 working days;
- Download datasheet;
- Download declaration of conformity (CE-EEN);
- Download Lemet manual;
- Download additional Lemet manual;
We can supply one of two pressure relief valves free of charge. Please indicate, which one you prefer by ticking the box at 'Available options' when ordering. The valve with the red lever has a small orifice. You can connect the supplied discharge pipe that orifice to drain of drops of expansion water. The other valve is a WRAS approved pressure relief valve. This WRAS approved valve can only be used together with a WRAS approved check valve and a WRAS approved expansion vessel.
Install the ordered 6 bar pressure relief valve or a 6 bar WRAS or KIWA approved pressure relief valve for the water heater to function properly and to retain your guarantee.
Using the wrong bar pressure relief valve can cause leakage inside the boiler as the working pressure inside the tank will exceed the maximum tank working pressure of 6 bar. It can also cause excessive calcification inside the tank. Calcification on the heating element slows heat transfer and will cause the heating element to overheat. Overheating weakens the steel and will eventually cause the steel to tear resulting in a short circuit.
In case you use the supplied 6 bar pressure relief valve please connect the supplied plastic hose to the orifice on the valve. Ensure the plastic hose is facing downwards and drains of the drops of expansion water uninterruptedly into a drain. Never over-tighten the supplied pressure relief valve as you might damage the check valve on the inside of the pressure relief valve.
We strongly recommend to install a pressure reducing valve if the water pressure is too high (5 bar or more) or if you suffer from fluctuating water pressure. High water pressure and/or fluctuating water pressure often occur in apartment building, flats, farms, older houses and houses and buildings in elevated areas. Install a pressure reducing valve where your mains water supply line enters your premises or right behind the pressure relief valve. Ensure the water pressure is set at 3 bar. Any damage caused by a too high water pressure or fluctuating water pressure will not be covered by the warrantee.
Water heater 80 litre Lemet Greenline
- Product Code: LEMET80
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £197.68