N&L Company holds any personal information about you confidentially in accordance with the Data Protection Act. We will store your personal information only if you chose to provide us with it, for example by completing one of our online forms. Any personal information you supply will only be used to provide the requested information or service, or for contacting you in the future about related services unless you opt out.
N&L Company is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any 3rd party websites linked from this site and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
This is so we can obtain statistics of the number of visits and the popular parts of the site. This way we can improve our web content and always be on trend with what our customer wants. We don’t use this information for anything other than our own analysis.
The cookies we use on this website are also used to provide a service to our visitors.
- to allow users to log in and register with our website
- check that cookies can be set and therefore determine whether a user is able to log in
- store a reference to form data that is stored on the web servers
- distribute workload across the web servers
- analyse user statistics
- Please note; if you delete or disable our cookies you may not be able to register on our site and benefit from some of our online features.