The Lemet Greenline 10 litre high quality electric water heater is manufactured in the EU. The 10 litre unit is the perfect under sink boiler as it will fit in any kitchen cupboard. Only high quality materials have been used to manufacture this electric boiler. Lemet has nearly 40 years of manufacturing experience, producing high quality electric water heaters. The Lemet Greenline 10 litre comes as a complete set with a 6 bar pressure relief valve and a wall-mounting bracket free of charge.
All electric boilers by Lemet are attractively priced. The tank of the Lemet water heater is made of enamel steel. The latest PUR foam insulation keeps the hot water warm for longer and helps reduce energy consumption significantly. The 5 litre Lemet has an Energy Label B. The 1500 watt heating element will heat up the water quicker than the average competitive models.
Produced in the EU, Lemet electric boiler are CE marked, compliant with UK building regulations as well as ErP compliant. Lemet comes with a 2 year guarantee.
- Water heater Lemet Greenline 10 liter Close in;
- Approximate capacity with normal use: washbasin for 2 persons, click for calculator;
- Suitable for: houses, recreational buildings, offices, staff rooms, garages, boats, caravans and motor homes;
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 17.6 x 11.6 x 10.4 inches (44 x 29 x 26 cm);
- Nett weight: 15.43 lb (7 kgs);
- Direct heated;
- Heating element: 1500 watt;
- Fast heating time: Yes;
- Heating time to 65 °C (149 °F) is approximately 23 minutes;
- Maximum rated current: 6.5 A;
- Maximum rated temperature: 158 °F (70 °C) / inside tank 185 °F (85 °C);
- Optimal temperature for longer lifespan: 149 °F (65 °C). Set to max;
- Maximum tank working pressure: 0.6 MPa / 6 bar;
- For vertical installation only (NOT horizontal);
- Connection: topside;
- 1/2" connection;
- Adjustable temperature: Yes;
- Temperature controller: Yes;
- Anti-freeze protection: Yes;
- Magnesium anode to protect heating element from corrosion: Yes;
- Insulation: Yes, latest generation PUR foam;
- Tank: single enamel steel tank;
- Supplied with a 6 bar pressure relief valve (0.6 MPa) supplied FREE OF CHARGE. Use this valve or the WRAS approved valve below to retain your warrantee;
- Or supplied with a 6 bar WRAS approved pressure relief valve supplied FREE OF CHARGE. This can only be used in combination with a WRAS approved check valve and WRAS approved expansion vessel;
- Unassembled UK plug included;
- Made in the EU;
- 2 year guarantee;
- Delivery: 3 to 4 working days;
- Download datasheet;
- Download Lemet manual;
- Download additional Lemet manual;
We can supply one of two pressure relief valves free of charge. Please indicate, which one you prefer by ticking the box at 'Available options' when ordering. The valve with the red lever has a small orifice. You can connect the supplied discharge pipe to that orifice to drain of drops of expansion water. The other valve is a WRAS approved pressure relief valve. This WRAS approved valve can only be used together with a WRAS approved check valve and a WRAS approved expansion vessel.
Install the ordered 6 bar pressure relief valve or a 6 bar WRAS or KIWA approved pressure relief valve for the water heater to function properly and to retain your guarantee.
Using the wrong bar pressure relief valve can cause leakage inside the boiler as the working pressure inside the tank will exceed the maximum tank working pressure of 6 bar. It can also cause excessive calcification inside the tank. Calcification on the heating element slows heat transfer and will cause the heating element to overheat. Overheating weakens the steel and will eventually cause the steel of the heating element to tear resulting in a short circuit.
We strongly recommend to install a pressure reducing valve if the water pressure is too high (5 bar or more) or if you suffer from fluctuating water pressure. High water pressure and/or fluctuating water pressure often occur in apartment building, flats, farms, older houses and houses and buildings in elevated areas. Install a pressure reducing valve where your mains water supply line enters your premises or right behind the pressure relief valve. Ensure the water pressure is set at 3 bar. Any damage caused by a too high water pressure or fluctuating water pressure will not be covered by the warrantee.
Water heater 10 liter Lemet Greenline
- Product Code: LEMET10
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £128.34