The MIX 5000 is an instant water heater with a power consumption of 5 kW that will provide hot water in around ten seconds. It’s the perfect instantaneous water heater for commercial and domestic purposes. Eliminate long pipe runs with a electric water heater and install at point of use to supply your sink or washbasin with hot water for a hand wash. It is easy to connect to existing supply of cold water to supply hot water to your house, office, garage, ensuite, extension, workshop or (loft) conversion. An unvented over sink instant water heater that can be fitted above your sink or basin.
It is a safe and easy way to supply hot water. Install the MIX 3500 to your water mains and you will have hot water available instantly. Temperature is easily adjusted with the lever. You will have to buy a tap to start your supply of hot water. The tankless instant hot water heater MIX 5000 is very compact.
IMPORTANT: The MIX 5000 is the perfect warm water solution to supply kitchen sink or washbasin. This model is NOT suitable to supply a shower! The temperature going out is (maximum 40°C or 104°F) dependent on the incoming temperature and the water pressure coming into the instant hot water heater. Please read the technical specs carefully before purchasing the MIX 5000. Obviously, an storage water heater will provide hotter and more water.
The Wijas MIX 5000 is manufactured in the EU and comes with a 2 year guarantee. If you have installed the tankless instant water heater you CANNOT return the unit for hygienic reasons.
The Mix 5000 must be connected to a separate group on your fusebox with minimal 25A.
- MIX 5000 Instant Water heater;
- Voltage/ Frequency: 230Vac/50 Hz- 1 group of25A;
- Current intensity/ power: 21,7A-5000 Watt;
- Maximum pressure level of water:: 0.65mPa;
- Minimum pressure levels of water: 0,07mPA;
- Minimum switching on water flow: 1.5 l/min;
- Dimensions: 198 x 115 x 57 mm;
- Connection: 1/2 inch;
- Easily connected using flexible pipes with rubber washers;
- Casing: IP25;
- Energy efficient;
- Instant hot water (within 10 seconds);
- No flue gas exhaust;
- No pilot light;
- No maintenance;
- No danger for carbon monoxide poisoning;
- Always stand-by;
- No risk of legionella;
- No water loss;
- Made in the EU;
- CE-marked, compliant with VDE directives and complete with all necessary EC certificates;
- Includes an installation manual;
- Ideal for house, shed, warehouse, work space or garage under the washbasin or in a small shower room;
- Please note! The tap on the image is an option and is not part of the standard delivery
- Water coming in at 15°C (59°F) will heat up almost instantly: : 2 l/min- 54°C (129 °F); 2,5l/min-46°C
- (115 °F); 3l/min-41°C (106°F);
- EU declaration of conformity;
- Installation and operation manual;
MIX 5000 Instant Water heater
- Product Code: MIX5000
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £62.11